Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Scrapbook Update?

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood! The sun is shining today and I love it!

I did work on a couple more wedding layouts over the weekend but my printer ran out of ink so I couldn't do the journalling and finish them. I finally got the ink last night so hopefully soon I will have something to show you. They look VERY similar to the last wedding layout.

I haven't had much time at home these days. I have been trying to workout each day and it has really been dominating my mornings. I can't manage to do much else. And then in the evenings I have been trying to make a home cooked meal every night to ensure we are eating right and saving money so that has been taking up my evenings. Combine that with BSF back in full swing and television premiers I don't have a lot of free time.

Speaking of premiers, The Office premiers this Thursday and the first episode is supposed to answer all our questions about Jim and Pam. I can't wait! I will be watching alone unfortunately since Greg has class so no one will be around to hear me squeal.

I hope to have more to report soon!

0 comments: