Includes, some MM wordfetti on the top, MM velvet letter stickers which I forgot all about, a few paper flowers with brad centers, and some HS bling (rhinestone circles). Of course the cake ended up being front and center. What can I say, I made it and am oh so very proud!I had to scrap these next photos seperatly. The story was too funny and I didn't want it to get lost in the reception layout:
I used some BG rub-on letters from the Sept. kit and then painted inside them for a pearlescent effect. The "in the" are some REALLY old letter sticker I found in my drawer. I used a little of the paint around the edges, added 2 pearl brads, and machine sticked on the vellum journalling and 2 paper flowers. Simple but lovely if I do say so myself. The jouranlling:"Greg casually mentioned during set up "I wonder how many of the photos will have that NO PARKING sign in them". Yikes! The sign was right behind the ceremony setting. Mom and Dad lept into action and covered the sign with some left over decorating supplies. They also had to pick some extra foliage near the sign and hoped the "arboretum police" wouldn't catch them but the photographer did"
I just love the look on their faces when they turned around and realized they had been caught!
0 comments:
Post a Comment