I was so desperate for a topic I was prepared to blog about chocolate today. I was enjoying some dark chocolate with marzipan filling and thought, why not share it with my blog buddies. But the lab camera was gone and next thing I knew so was the chocolate (how did that happen?) and the urge to post had passed.
So there you have it, my post for today! I will try and create some interest in my life tonight to share with you tomorrow!
Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
! :) Speaking of chocolate... do you know about max brenner restaurant where they serve chocolate pizza? I first heard about it from my cousin and then saw it on the martha show. i'm not a chocolate fan but it would be interesting to see chocolate in many ways! check it out!
http://www.maxbrenner.com/
Since you like chocolate, the chocolate show is from November 10-12. Here is the link: http://chocolateshow.com/
Mmmmm dark chocolate...
Post a Comment