Friday, October 27, 2006

Weekend Plans

When my mom was out for a visit she brought me some photos of my Grandma Howard which I was able to scan yesterday. So this weekend I hope to work on a tribute to her for my 04-05 album (she died during that year). This is a funny one of us together because there was this time in my life where EVERY picture of me has this silly face (usually with my eyes open) consisting of a scrunched nose and teeth. That must have been my "say cheese" face.

This weekend I also have some major housework that needs to be done. Where does all the dust come from? Seriously!

Greg has his mid-term next week so he will be studying like a madman. This weekend is also the beginning of Angel Tree season which I am apart of each year at church. This week we start handing out angels (gift requests) to people. It is usually lots of fun!

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look so cute in the picture!!! Is that your grandpa in the background? ah, grandparents add so much to life!

I think one day we should have baby pics day...hang 'em up and guess who's who! Happy dusting...I have no clue where they come from!

Anonymous said...

Can you remember the Little Orphan Annie doll? You were such a cute little girl. ...just as cute to me today! Love Mom

Alexis Cruikshank said...

Everyone who sees this pictures says they had that same doll growing up. I think it is still under the bed in my old bedroom in Seattle! -alexis

Tiffani P said...

Alexis - i could not love you any more if you lived next door to me. your postings are delightful.
1) funny about the chocolate. its weird how it always disappears, isn't it?
2) i think i have a picture of you making that face as an adult... :)
3) i think you and greg take the most creative christmas pictures - whether your hair is different or not, so tell him to put that in his pipe and smoke it! :)
4) your comment about your hair made me laugh out loud!
i love you!!!!!!!!!