Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Scrapbook Update

I am trying really hard to be a good blogger this week, can you tell?

This weekend I completed a couple more layouts. You may remember this one as a work in progress. I think it turned out a little busy but I loved this patterned paper so much I had to use it! You may be wondering, "where is the journalling?"
I decided to try my hand at hidden journalling. I was able to stick quite a lot under the bottom right photo in an effort to keep the layout from being way to busy. It already has tons of photos and details.

This next layout will be the last layout in the album and it highlights our anniversary. Yep, that means I am almost done with the 2004-2005 album. In fact I started working on the title page this weekend. After that I will have a "Misc" layout and maybe a couple more single pagers and then I am done.
Sorry the lighting it kind of bad. I took this photo in the hallway under a light bulb which has given it a yellow hue. I usually take my photos in the morning but the light is coming in from the back of my house and all the windows back there have bars on them (city living!). That means I have to be creative with lighting until I someday get a scanner!

I am thinking about buying all new scrapbook albums. I was using MM brand albums but have noticed that all the page protectors are turning yellow and cloudy and most are not true 12x12 so they split when I slip my pages in. I am thinking about switching to American Crafts albums. They are really hot right now. Anyone using a brand they love?




0 comments: