Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Baby Alert!

For those who remember this announcement way back in March I wanted to give you an update. I received this cute little card in the mail last weekend letting me know that Ava has arrived. Isn't she adorable. I am told that momma and baby are doing great!

And isn't this the cutest card ever? Katie, you have to tell me what fonts you used! They look like the most perfect hand printing ever and I must know!

Congratulations on your new arrival!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Alexis-Aren't those fonts cute? They are 1. two peas little lady bug (I use this one a lot) and 2. susie's hand (free on the internet- I love free!)

Anonymous said...

I loved the announcement and fonts too! I found the cutest footed one piece. It even says cutie on it, so I need to send it off before Ava outgrows it.

Tiffani P said...

Oh my, Katie!!!!!!!!!!! Adorable. Wow, what a precious little lady. Thanks for posting the announce, Alexis. Check out my blog for the latest Fergason addition... in the buff (but tastefully)... :)