On Sunday the migraine subsided at about 11am so we went ahead and worked on the Christmas photos. Greg tried to convince me that we could use a photo from earlier in the year but having a unique Christmas photo each year is really important to me so I convinced him to give it a try. We set up the "home photo studio" and put on our nice holiday clothes and snapped a few shots. We decided the colors were way too dark against my black velvet background (top left photo) so we did a clothing change (just like for senior photos!) and went with red and casual. We tried lots of poses, angles, and lighting options (top right no flash, bottom left with flash) but we just weren't happy with the results.
So we did what we have done the last 2 years and we went outside. After just a couple shots we had a winner. There is nothing like outdoor natural light to make a great photo. Plus it was 50+ degrees on Sunday so that meant we could sit outside without freezing. The bottom right photo is me getting up but not knowing that the timer was set! It is probably the most genuine face for Greg but unfortunately not my best pose!
The final photo will have its blog debut later!
1 comments:
I love all the poses, ... well maybe that last one is too wierd for a card.
I looked at my cards that I made last year and decided they are nice so I'll be sending mine out soon too. Love you
Post a Comment