Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Christmas Time

I am mostly done with my shopping. In fact we took most of our gifts with us to Seattle on our recent trip so we could avoid shipping charges. I wrapped and distributed everything while we were there. I had also put up the Christmas tree and decorated the house before we left so we could come back to a warm and cozy decorated apartment. I am really glad I did because we have been really busy since we stepped off the plane. The only thing left to do was put the ornaments on the tree which we did last Sunday night. It is officially done. I LOVE my tree. I sit and stare at it at night. We also have a fake fire that we run this time of year. It makes crackling noises (our fireplace is faux with no chimney). It just makes me happy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute!!! Greg is so good to help you decorate. Don't you love decorating for Christmas?

Anonymous said...

LOVE YOUR TREE! SO FESTIVE!! Hey did you make the stockings?

Alexis Cruikshank said...

I DO love Christmas decorations! I don't really decorate much besides the living room though.

The stockings were knitted by Greg's aunt. Every Cruikshank has one!

Anonymous said...

I notice your hair looks done UP. You didn't do it like that here. Send a picture of it like that.