Here is a photo of Greg's thesis. Well not really but he is studying low molecular weight gelators and here is a time lapse of one of his compounds "gelling". I thought it was pretty cool to see. First he mixes the compound with water and as it dissolves the gelling starts from the bottom up. Anyway, he took these photos for his thesis.We were discussing it last night and we realized that the deadline is really just around the corner. He has to finish writing the whole thing by this Thursday night. That will give me the weekend to edit it and for him to make corrections in time to turn it in on Wednesday the 31st. This is a big deal for him so if you are so inclined please pray that he can meet this goal and that I will have wisdom in editing his 50+ page thesis.
I can hardly fathom how awesome it will be for him to have this project completed. It has been a year in the making when you include the lab work and now the writing. Greg has had to pretty much give up all his personal time and interests to do this so I know he is excited for it to be over too. With the Thesis done he will just have a class or 2 to take but that is much less labor intensive.
2 comments:
HOOOOOORAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! That is amazing - !!! Please tell Greg "congrats" for me!! I'm grateful that I'm in a program that has a 2-yr practicum instead of a thesis, but I'm super proud of Greg for making this program work for him and for being so diligent!!!!! Woohoo!! pretty soon you get you husband bacK! :)
Alexis and Greg, wow 50+ pages!!! I'm praying for you guys - I know you will zoom by them!! Take fun breaks and remember, America runs on Dunkin! :) keep us posted! Rooting for you!
;)
Post a Comment