During our editing process Greg found a handful of figures he had mis-drawn so on Monday he fixed those. On Tuesday I did another run through on the edited manuscript. Then today I read it a third time, printed, and bound it. He turns it in to his mentor in just a couple hours.
I wish this were the end but I am sure his mentor will have suggestions for revision. That is fine, it won't be nearly as much work to revise as it was to write and edit. I am just excited to have my husband back again. No more long nights in the lab, or hours in front of the computer. Hey, I can finally get some time on the computer again for scrapbooking!
1 comments:
You make me smile. First of all - that Greg posted was amazing. Then that you said, "it just needed a few tweaks" then we have the pic of your ubiquitous red pen.... :) Very neat. I agree, though, I think reading papers and editing is exhausting AND it always takes longer than you think it wilL!
Post a Comment