I came home last night to find these lovely flowers waiting for me as a thank you for all my editing work. Isn't that so sweet! I brought a few in to work this morning to keep on my desk. Otherwise I wouldn't get to enjoy them while I am away all day. I also got a very nice thank you card.
So so sweet!
Unfortunately also came home from work to find Greg already in bed (at 5pm) with a 102 degree fever. It seems that God sustained him just long enough to hand in the thesis and then his poor body succumbed to all the stress. It took 8 hours but his temp came back down with some Tylenol and rest (funny because his thesis research was on Tylenol so I have been reading about it for the last 5 days!). I made him stay home from work today to recuperate since he still feels pretty lousy. I am hoping it isn't the flu. This is how he looked when I left the house this morning.
So pathetic yet cute at the same time. Feel better Greg!
1 comments:
Are you taking Oscilli....? That really helps. Feel better Greg. Love you.
Post a Comment