Thursday, February 08, 2007

More Scrapbooking Stuff

Last night I put all the 04-05 layouts in order and began filing them into a new album I bought. It is a leather album by American Crafts. Unfortunately it only had 10 page protectors in it so I have to order more but I am really happy with the page protectors (good fit) and the album itself is very nice. I looked for more protectors on-line today but everyone is sold out. I bought 3 more of the albums to transfer my old layouts to new albums and will get more protectors when they come back in stock.

If anyone would like my old albums and page protectors let me know and I will send them to you. I have 3 albums in three different colors (linen covered) and probably 40+ extra protectors. If you live far away and would cover part of the shipping cost that would be great. The albums are in fine shape. I find that the protectors are a little snug for a 12x12 page and are getting cloudy over time which is one reason I am looking to change over. Plus I want all my albums to be the same color now.


I have some big plans for the next album (maybe too big) and hope to get that started this weekend.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you still want the Mrs. Grossman 8x 8 albums in black? The Perfect Scrapbook by Jill somebody is prety nice too. Don't care for the fabric cover that has to have a plastic protector on it. I'll look at the American Craft one tonight. My auction album is FINISHED. It looks great. I need another set of post extenders due to the thickness of the embellishments. I plan to take pictures of it and send them to you. Love you, Mom