Friday, February 23, 2007

Friday I'm in Love

No excitement here. It is Friday and the sun is shining which is nice for a change. I am crazy busy at work right now unfortunately and will have to work most of the weekend. In order to do that I had to order a new laptop to replace my desktop computer at work. I spent ALL day yesterday transferring files and reloading software (the IT guy is of course on vacation). I was about 75% done. Then this morning I come in and my desktop computer wouldn't wake-up. It is fried!!!!!!! Glad I had the laptop! The computer geeks in the lab were able to salvage my old hard drive and I can get the rest of my files but I had been hoping to use my desktop computer today. There is not printer working on this laptop yet and a bunch of other stuff that needs to be configured and I just don't have time right now. I must single handedly stop the government from taking away all our money. Not really but a little. Pseudo accountant Alexis is budgeting up a storm today.

The worst part about this computer fiasco is that I missed the office last night and there is a new episode ready for download on itunes and I don't have itunes set up yet on the laptop! ARGH!

Have a good weekend!

0 comments: