I wish I had really exciting things to post about but I don't. It is kind of a cold gray day here in the city. I had to get up early for BSF this morning (5am) so I am fighting really hard to stay awake and get some work done.
Greg is home sick again today with some tummy trouble developments. I think he probably has some kind of stomach flu.
This weekend I think we plan to hang around the house and relax. I hope to get some scrapbooking done so I can finish up Susan's album and finish the final layout for my 04-05 album. Then I have to make some decisions about album types so I may be able to report on that next week. The floors need vacuuming and there are movies to be watched. That is about it but right now it sounds really nice!
I leave you with a picture of a dinner we had last weekend. I made some of my favorite pizza dough and our favorite tofu ricotta recipe and made these calzones. They were so cute (and so delicious) that I had to take a photo. In the past when I tried to make calzones they ended up all soggy on the bottom or really thick so that it was all bread and no filling. These were just perfect. We limited the amount of sauce inside to keep them from sogging out and instead opted to dip them in spaghetti sauce. A real winner! Mine was filled with black olives and ricotta and Greg's was fungus and ricotta. Have a great weekend everyone!
1 comments:
Yum! Post your yummy ricotta filling sometime. Your plans for the week end sound delicious. I plan to get the album and embellishments for the baby album I'm scraplifting from you. Then Sunday, I waiting for delivery of our new couch and chair, then going off for my long run. 10 miles if I'm up for it. Then somewhere in there is the Super Bowl. Busy but fun too. Love you!
Post a Comment