
I did manage to complete one scrapbook related project over the weekend. As I mentioned in the past I have had the desire to replace some of my scrapbook albums for various reasons. I finally settled on a new book and ordered a bunch of them. Then I decided I wanted all my books to match. That unfortunately is impossible because they are all different sizes and styles of pages (
strap bound vs. post bound etc.) so I thought if they can't be
identical they could at least be the same color. And what better color than BLACK! It is timeless and universally available in nearly every size, style, and brand.

So here they are, my new albums. I have replace the Memory Makers albums with American Craft leather albums (the first 4). I had to go through a rep to replace my Creative Memories albums with black versions (the next 2). I already had 2 8x8 black mini albums so I found 2 more on the
Internet and my mom is sending a 3rd so that I can make all future mini books black (they are discontinuing that album so I wanted to stock up). I still need to order a mini 6x6 album and an 8.5x11 album but that can come later. I suppose it is a little boring that they are all black and similar but I think it looks so slick up on the shelf.
1 comments:
Maybe you can come up with some classy sticker code to affix so you can instantly identify which album is which. Sort of a Martha Stewart type thing.... Or maybe it doesn't matter. It does look slick.
Post a Comment