
This last weekend I also finished this layout. It is a memorial to my Grandma who died in 2004. This is the last layout for the 04-05 album. I used paper from Crate Paper (including the solid mauve which is the back of the patterned paper), some vellum, some brads, and paper flowers. I am realizing that my obsession with photo corners has been exchanged for an obsession with flowers. I have also come to realize I really like photo groups. I think 60% of my layouts involved these big clusters of photos in different sizes. Maybe for 2007 I need to branch out. I am thinking of some scrapbooking challenges I could do with myself. Also I am trying to decide if I should resume the scrapbook club I was in. I have taken several months off. I haven't quite decided yet. This layout is my 3rd of the new year (I counted the baby book as 1).
1 comments:
I'm glad you have some good memories of her. The layout turned out great. Have a great day! Love mom
Post a Comment