I was out sick most of last week and wasn't in much of a blogging mood but I am feeling much better now and actually had lots of photos to share from last weekend. Unfortunately Greg stole the memory stick this morning for school stuff and when I tried to email the photos to myself from home the Internet connection was really slow and then the computer crashed.
That means no photos or updates today but I will definitely post some tomorrow so thanks for your patience!
We had a very quiet holiday weekend at home which was just what we needed. I missed a lot of work last week so I am working late tonight trying to catch up. I hope you all had a nice MLK weekend.
More tomorrow!
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
we missed you on tuesday night. glad that you are feeling better.
Post a Comment