This is kind of a scary photo, I'm sorry. In this photo you can kind of see that my front tooth (on the right) has a small chip in it. The chip was mainly in the front plane of the tooth and hard to see. The dentist was worried that it would continue to chip more so on Thursday I had to go in and have it fixed.
The dentist did a great job. You can't see the repair at all.
Am I getting desperate for blog subjects when I am willing to show a close-up of my mouth? hmmmmmm
2 comments:
Oy! this reminds me of a tooth I need to get fixed...argh, I hate going to dentists! I read somewhere that this is a sad profession to be in cuz everyone goes to them saying "Ya, I hate coming to you". oh well...glad your tooth is fixed AC!
I love that mouth! Glad you are taking care of yourself. It's a great smile and you should preserve it. Love Mom
Post a Comment