Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Ouch!

A funny thing happened to me this weekend. I was scrapbooking away and got up to get a drink. I went to sit back down and the stinking chair broke in half! I found myself on the floor laughing and crying at the same time. It's a little humiliating to break a chair and considering I only fell about 2 feet I still banged my butt and elbow pretty hard. But at the same time it was far to comical not to laugh so I of course had to grab my camera and take a photo.

The saddest part of this story is that this is the SECOND chair that I have broken by sitting in it! Apparently I need to exercise my big butt a little more! In my butt's defense these brown chairs were chairs we found on the curb in the neighborhood. They were being tossed out so we grabbed them and I recovered the seats. So they were pretty old and a little wobbly to start with....Just so you know!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess it's time to prowl the streets again for new chairs! Maybe a bona fide furniture store would be a good bet. Love you