I had a really hard time getting online over the weekend and over the last part of last week. I have been really chugging along at work with no time to post lately and when I try at home the wireless is not available.
Anyway, this weekend because of the Easter Holiday I had no BSF meeting which meant that Saturday (and part of Sunday) was scrapbook day. I managed to finish a couple layouts below and one medium sized project which I will show tomorrow.
This first layout is from Valentine's day 05. There are lots of fun embellishments on this page. Foam letters, chipboard hearts, a flower brad, leather flowers, and some giant brads I recently picked up.
Both of these layouts went pretty quick because of my sketches I did in advance but in both there were some mis-calculations that I had to overcome. On the valentine's layout I had miss added the photo sizes and had to swap some stuff around to fill the space. The craft club layout was supposed to have a photo of me on the left but then I realized I didn't have a photo of me so I had to improvise with a photo of the project. I am still loving the sketches and preplanning I did.
1 comments:
Both layouts are very cute, Alexis. If only I could be as productive as you, sigh...
Post a Comment