Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Scrapbook Update #2

Many years ago I my family had a dog named Mitzi. When she died in 1999 I made a memory book of her for my sister. I also made one for myself but never finished it. Most the photos had been glued to pages but I never did any journalling. Well I recently decided to re-do the album during my album changeover project (making them all black). I wanted to re-make the Mitzi album in my favorite 8x8 size using a line of dog products by KI Memories that was adorable. I offered to make one for Rachel too for her new dog Misha but she said she already had a dog album. I was able to finish the whole thing over the weekend. It is only 10 layouts which made it pretty quick. Plus the coordinated products made it easy. I didn't have many photos of Mitzi but I had lots of memories to record.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

RIP, Snarfblat! I thought you were a super cool dog.

Anonymous said...

She sure was a good dog. We saw a video clip on AFV Sunday night of a dog's nose and it looked exactly like Mitzi! Good memories!!!