Thursday, April 26, 2007

Scrapbook Update

Here is the layout I was working on when the chair broke. It is the first in a serious of layouts about our winter vacation in 2005-2006 to a ski resort. This is sort of an intro page and a pocket page to stash all the cute brochures and stuff from the trip. Next will be a ski layout, a layout about our cabin, and a layout about the reindeer we met that live there. It is pretty simple and uses some Chatterbox paper I had been hoarding (I am using chatterbox all the way through these trip pages), some brads, and some round tags. I am also going to use the detail where the paper is split and folded back on all the trip pages to unify them. Pretty simple page. The trickiest part was printing the journalling right on the page. My 12x12 printer is notorious for barfing ink all over the place (something to do with the time Greg dropped it on the ground!) so it is nerve racking to run a piece of cardstock through when you don't know if it will come out nicely or covered in extra ink. This one worked out great with only one smudge!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOh so cute! LOve Mom