My friend and co-worker Suzan is working to develop and design a new web page for the lab so yesterday she set up a little photo studio and took everyone's picture. She did an awesome job with them in photoshop. The webpage is far from finished but I forced her to hand over my pictures so I could use them here.
My new profile photo:


They are practically Glamour Shots! Plus in the second there was a garbage can next to my head (photos were all taken in the lab) and she artfully blurred it out in photoshop. Everyone looked amazing in their photos when she finished with them. Everyone will want to work here with the "pretty people" when they see our web page. Now I just need her to do my Christmas card for next year! Here she is:
3 comments:
very lovely. except for the background, it looks like headshots actors use for their resume.
Alexis, those are stunning photos of you! You look like a supermodel!
Wow! What a beautiful girl you are.
Post a Comment