Monday, July 02, 2007

whirl-wind

I don't have time for a long post today but I did want to share that Greg and I found an apartment on Saturday and signed the lease. We now officially live in Sunnyside, Queens... and in the Bronx. Long story but we have both apartments for the month of July.

We are heading to the new place tonight and I hope to get some photos to share as well as take another look. It all happened so fast I can't actually remember how many closets or outlets there are or if it has cable or a dishwasher or what exactly is out back. Greg and I have different memories.

I can tell you it has 2.5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 floors, and at least 5 closets maybe more, and it is 2 blocks off the 7 train (41st st stop).

I will have more specifics tomorrow for sure but at least the hunt is over!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to fellow Queens resident! It'll be a quick 7 train ride to LM Friday mornings....

Alexis Cruikshank said...

Oh please! Princess Alexis has her chauffeur driver her to BSF no matter where she lives!

peh said...

Congrats! I was just wondering the other day if you had checked out Sunnyside. (Funny.) I think you'll both enjoy the new neighborhood. There's a movie theatre where Tuesdays are $3 (I think it's $3.)