Sorry, I have no new photos to share today. We are in the middle of a heat wave it has been pretty unbearable. When we're not at work we pretty much just sit in the bedroom and watch TV because that is where our air conditioner is. It is really annoying because I have SO MUCH to do and unpack in the apartment but it is too hot and oppressive to do anything. I did manage to do a little shopping at Target last night (where it was cool!) and got some things for the bathrooms. They are now stocked with essentials. I am still looking for some organizational fixes for the cabinets so my next stop is the container store.
I had hoped to start painting and cleaning the old place this week but so far it has been too hot. The heat is supposed to break on Thursday so maybe then I can work in the Bronx. Greg is going to buy the paint tonight.
The only other things I have to report are that I finally measured the new place and it is a couple feet shy of 1000 square feet. That is a 350 sq foot improvement over the old place. And my commute is significantly better in the new place running about 30-45min. Greg's on the other hand is significantly worse. I think it took him an hour and 45 min to get to work yesterday. He still has to optimise his route and connections. He drove today and it took 30min so he may just end up biting the bullet and driving to work and paying the tolls. We'll see.
Someday I hope to have my scrapbook studio set up and have some craft updates for you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I know what you mean about a heat wave. It was predicted to be 107 at Grandma's. Luckily it was only 102. We pretty much staying indoors by her little air conditioner too. See you real soon.
Post a Comment