Friday, July 27, 2007

Fry-day!

My brain is fried! It has been a crazy week and unfortunately I have to work all day tomorrow too (Saturday). My boss gets on a plane on Sunday so it will settle down after that but until then we are all working like mad.

I am trying to get my friend Suzan to drive me out to IKEA tonight. Unfortunately she is working on the figures for the grant we are trying to put to bed so getting away will be tough but I am determined. I want to get the desks for the office/studio tonight. It is the only room in our new place that is still all in boxes.

I promise to take some photos this weekend to share. Have a nice weekend!

1 comments:

Diane Howard said...

Can't wait for pictures. The Scrapbook Nook in Kent is expanding into the store next to itself, so it will be double the size. Hopefully they will fill it up with product and not just class space.