I got dressed this morning and put on a brand new mail order shirt that is super cute and I feel cute even though my sinuses are killing me and the last thing I want to do is go to work. I feel so cute I decide to go the extra mile and curl my hair and put on make-up. I recently ordered some lipstick samples from my favorite make-up catalog so I could find THE perfect color. Well I go to open one of the samples and as I peel back the foil the lipstick splatters all over me and my new shirt! It kind of exploded out of the wrapper. What?!?! Of course the lipstick is "constant color" meaning it is like paint on your lips that lasts all day and wouldn't you know I can't get it out of the shirt. The brand new shirt! I tried water, soap, detergent, and even rubbing alcohol. And I mean it doesn't even help a tiny bit. Not one morsel of pigment has come out of that thing. I was so livid I got online and emailed the lipstick company to complain and to find out what they suggest for their lipstick on fabric. I then told them that if their lipstick is that permanent on fabric there is no way I want to buy it and put it on my face (and eat it. Let's be honest, that's what happens to it!).
I also ordered another shirt. Not a good start to my day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What? No picture! We would at least love to see the cute hair....
Post a Comment