Just a quick post to say I am back! Sorry to all my loyal readers for my lack of posting. My mom was here for a week and boy were we busy. She helped me unpack and organize the living room and dining room. I am glad to say the whole apartment is livable. I still have lots of organizing and fine tuning to do but it is totally usable at this point. Then mom came to the Bronx with me and we finished painting the living room of my old apartment and then we finished the cleaning. We are officially out of the old apartment and have turned in the keys. It feels good to be free of the old place and not be living in 2 places at once.
I have a busy work week ahead of me. My boss leaves for a month long vacation at the end of the week so I have a lot of projects to finish up before she leaves. I will try to be a good blogger this week. I really need to find the camera and some fresh batteries and show you some of the projects I have been working on around the house. I think I know where the camera is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Alexis,
So glad that your move wently smoothly!
Alexis' mom, How sweet of you to help Alexis & Greg on your visit to NYC!
I had so-o-o-o much fun! It was just the rest I needed to be prepared for Black Monday. Can't wait to see some pictures of how the office/studio is shaping up.
Post a Comment