I haven't sent out all our friends and family cards yet but will show that one to you soon. All cards featured a photo, a scrap of Christmas paper, and some paint stamping.
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Christmas Cards Part 1
Sorry for not posting yesterday. Greg gave me his stupid cold so I have been feeling pretty lousy for a couple days. I did manage to make about 80 Christmas cards last weekend. My card design this year was very simple and was copied directly from the Dec issue of CK (a BH card of course). I made 3 batches of cards:
This one was sent out to my BSF group. I shot a photo of my bible and our lesson (instead of a photo of Greg and I). I got this idea from Jeanine Hemminger who gave me a similar type photo many years ago when she was in my BSF group.
This next card when out to our communion team. I shot this photo of the Lord's Supper on stage one Sunday last summer after we set it up. We are having our team over next Saturday for a party and will be giving out most of the cards then.
I haven't sent out all our friends and family cards yet but will show that one to you soon. All cards featured a photo, a scrap of Christmas paper, and some paint stamping.
I haven't sent out all our friends and family cards yet but will show that one to you soon. All cards featured a photo, a scrap of Christmas paper, and some paint stamping.
Labels:
Misc,
Scrapbooking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great idea of how to use the common experience as a picture in the card.
Cute:)
Post a Comment