We are having our first snow storm of the winter right now. They expect 2-4 inches of snow. Have a great day!
Thursday, December 13, 2007
The Winning Photo
Almost all of my Christmas cards are out in the mail so I guess it is time to show the photo we ended up using this year for our Christmas cards. Remember that it was taken in the cemetery!
We are having our first snow storm of the winter right now. They expect 2-4 inches of snow. Have a great day!
We are having our first snow storm of the winter right now. They expect 2-4 inches of snow. Have a great day!
Labels:
Misc,
Scrapbooking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOVE IT! I'm especially glad that you posted it today, because I'm traveling tomorrow and won't get your card for a couple weeks - i wouldn't have wanted to wait! :)
hi there! i'm back...been on the hiding low key lately...but haven't missed one blogpost!!! :) love the photo! great job! and got the card! FABULOUSO as always! thanks so much! Wishing you and Greg a marvelous and blessed Christmas and New Year!!! :)
Post a Comment