Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas Party / Greg's Birthday

We hosted a Christmas party for our communion team from church on the night of Greg's birthday. Greg doesn't like any fuss on his birthday so he was really excited for this party. He said it was great because we were having a big party on his birthday but no one was going to know it was his birthday! No pressure! I did end up spilling the beans during dessert and everyone sang to him but that was about all. It was a really nice time with about 12 people from our team. We visited, snacked, and played some board games. It was our first big party in Sunnyside and the apartment was a great spot for entertaining. My good friend Jin was at the party and was my right hand lady in the kitchen. She took some photos that night and was nice enough to send them to me. Thanks Jin and HELLO!Mingling in the kitchen.Some of the communion team ladies.Lots of yummy desserts!
Singing to Greg. Happy Birthday Baby!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alexis was absolutely the hostess with the most-est (grammatically incorrect, I know, but she was truly mah-vah-lous) whereas between Greg and myself (Jin), we couldn't remember to keep the crostini from turning a lovely shade of deep mahogany. Oh well, perhaps I can get lessons from AC. Anyway, I as well as the entire communion team (I'm sure) are so thankful to have the Cruikshanks heading up our ESPM team. Thanks again!