Saturday, December 22, 2007
I'm on vacation!
Just as the holiday madness was calming down and December was promising to be a great end to the year, a new project was tossed in my lap at work. They have decided to move our lab up one floor and gave me about 3 weeks to coordinate it all. Plus they are moving 3 labs into our old space which I was asked to help coordinate too. Needless to say I have been extremely busy the last 2 weeks. Add my nasty cold to the mix and I didn't do much else. But today I start 11 straight days away from work. I am so excited! Today we did NOTHING but lounge around, watch Twin Peaks on DVD and take a nap. We had Thai take-out for dinner and are now settling in for more tv and lounging. A perfect start to my vacation.
Labels:
Misc
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment