Monday, February 23, 2009

Wall Decor

I am a little late in posting this but a week ago last weekend Greg finally got around to hanging up these cool letters I got for Christmas. They are from Viva Terra and are made of upcycled tin (misprinted tin that would have been discarded). It took us so long to get around to hanging them because they were supposed to be hung by screws and none of the holes on the backs were uniform in position to line up easily. We were dreading the immense task of measuring and marking everything so they would hang straight and level. Well I got the brilliant idea to use double sided foam tape instead. That way there will be less damage to the wall and they would be a lot easier to hang in a straight line. It worked great. They are light enough for the tape to hold them up. A fun addition to our kitchen.

2 comments:

Diane Howard said...

They look festive! It's nice when a project gets done. Can't wait to see all the changes to your house on my next visit.

Tiffani P said...

ADORABLE!! Love them, Alexis!