Greg surprised me on Thursday with this lovely bouquet of flowers. I looked at them in bewilderment wondering what they were for. Well, he wanted to celebrate my breaking the 180 barrier in my weight loss. I had hit a bit of a plateau over the last couple weeks struggling with binge eating. I was eating "diet" foods but way too many sweets and no healthy foods. I hadn't gained any weight but was not losing any either and I knew it was only a matter of time before diet foods were substituted with Ben and Jerry's and fried goodness. Last week I decided to get back to basics by returning to my core plan (I had switched to the new Weight Watchers Momentum Plant) and it paid off. 3 pounds off at the scale and out of the 180s. Yippie. That means a total of 25.2 pounds now.
Saturday, February 07, 2009
Weight Watchers Report
Greg surprised me on Thursday with this lovely bouquet of flowers. I looked at them in bewilderment wondering what they were for. Well, he wanted to celebrate my breaking the 180 barrier in my weight loss. I had hit a bit of a plateau over the last couple weeks struggling with binge eating. I was eating "diet" foods but way too many sweets and no healthy foods. I hadn't gained any weight but was not losing any either and I knew it was only a matter of time before diet foods were substituted with Ben and Jerry's and fried goodness. Last week I decided to get back to basics by returning to my core plan (I had switched to the new Weight Watchers Momentum Plant) and it paid off. 3 pounds off at the scale and out of the 180s. Yippie. That means a total of 25.2 pounds now.
Labels:
weightloss
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Congratulations!
Post a Comment