Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Etsy Jewelry Finds Part 1

Lately I have become obsessed with shopping on Etsy. I look at the site multiple times a day and have found tons of stuff to buy from soap, to clothing, to jewelry, to home decor items, and many gifts as well. When I decided to increase my earring wardrobe I spent a lot of time looking for handmade items on Etsy that were cute. I thought I would showcase a few of my favorite finds!

This first pair was actually one of my first jewelry purchases. A very simple pair of "fish" earrings made of hammered gold. Hammering metals is something I would like to learn to do as I think it would come in really handy in jewelry making. For now, I'll just have to purchase it. This earring are so simple and so comfortable to wear. Throwing them in instantly makes my outfit look very put together in an understated way. These are from an Etsy seller named J.C. Jewelry Design and cost $20 (totally worth every penny but probably easy to make).

1 comments:

Diane Howard said...

I followed your link yesterday. It is a totally fun site. The previous items moves so quickly, I wish it would slow down so I could look each item over more carefully. But I put it in my favorites. Thanks! Love the earrings.