Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Etsy Jewelry Finds Part 2

Next are another pair of simple gold hoops that I picked up from a seller called Rorolee for $20. These hoops are rather large but very light weight and fun. A bit more funky than the "fish" earrings from yesterday. Again, hammered gold and probably easy and cheap to make. I need to do a little research on this technique I think!

Next is a kind of unusual pair I found comes from an acrylic artist called Untamed Menagerie for $18. If I remember correctly this is a mother daughter team. They have some really cool looking necklaces but not sure I could rock any of the larger pieces at work.These earrings even seem a little wild I admit but actually they blend in with my dark hair and only the bottom portion peeks out below my locks which helps tone them down a tad. They are are great conversation piece around the office and incredibly light weight for their size.

1 comments:

Diane Howard said...

I'm proud of you. Busting out of your old mold and trying something adventuresome. They all look great on you. Your skin looks fabulous, too. Love ya.