Friday, March 27, 2009

Etsy Jewelry Finds Part 4

I saw these earring months and months ago featured on a blog I read and I ran over to Etsy seller Kelly McCaleb right away to snatch up my own pair in turquoise for $12. I love these little studs because they offer a little flash of color when my hair blows about. Turquoise goes great with brown too which I love to wear. They are made from vintage molded flowers. I have actually seen similar items including the plain flowers all over Etsy so feel free to shop around or even make your own. Glue an earing post to a couple and you can make these really cheaply.

These earrings have been so fun I often found myself wishing I had a similar item in a necklace. I love this bold color and the flower shape is cool too. Imagine my delight when I stumbled accross this AMAZING necklace a week ago. This comes from seller Rachelle D and cost me $27. I have only worn it once so far since it only just arrived but it is another new favorite. Definitely bold but come on, so so cool. The little birds make it even cooler! It was a huge hit at work this week.

1 comments:

Diane Howard said...

LOVE it!