I have not worn them yet to work but I like them a lot. I went with a small sized feather so that they wouldn't be over the top. I plan to put them into rotation next week.
You can imagine they are very lightweight.I was drawn to this pair by Etsy seller Blond Chick Studio because of the unique shape of the metal body. That is something I surely can't reproduce. These are a very unique style chandelier earring.
The best part is that I really wanted clear beads but the version she sold with clear beads was substantially more expensive. Even with my limited jewelery making knowledge I can easily swap out the beads for clear ones when I tire of the green beads. Love that added versitility.
Sorry, Greg didn't get a good shot of these on. Of all the earrings I have shown, these are the only ones that are a tad on the heavy side and the post part that goes in the ear is very wide so they are a snug fit (which does feel a little odd).Lastly is this pair I received for free from Etsy seller Tuscaloosa in The Sampler some time ago.
These earrings are cute and earthy but mostly I liked getting them because I love to look at Tuscaloosa's site and plan items I want to make that copy her's (terrible I know!).
I bought one of her rings at Christmas time so I could copy it for my family members but didn't get the time to complete my project. No photos of the ring so that there can still be surprises.
1 comments:
The feather acquisition surprises me. They are "way cool" but not what I would have imagined you would like. You never cease to amaze me.
Post a Comment