Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Baby Tags

When we take Vivian to the Church nursery on Sundays we have leave her stroller in a big line of strollers and her diaper bag on the window sill among all the other diaper bags. To help the nursery workers identify which items belong to Vivian I decided to make her some special tags. I used old name tag making supplies from my BSF days. I just ran some paper through the printer for the lettering, being sure to leave a space at the top for some cute patterned paper that coordinated with our red and black stroller and diaper bag. I keep them tucked away in an inside pocket until I need them and then just quickly clip them on her stroller and diaper bag as I am dropping her off. So far they have worked out really well and keep me from having to use the sticky "hello my name is" tags the nursery provides.

1 comments:

Diane Howard said...

I love the diaper bag. Is it a real diaper bag or just a large purse? The dress is adorable and I really love the picture of Vivi. What a cutie! Can't wait to see her in person.