Vivian and I worked out a deal where I would get up with her at 6am for her first diaper change of the day. That is usually daddy's job and it also happens to be the time of day she prefers to have a big poop. So we agreed that I would do the diaper change so daddy could sleep in IF she agreed to save the poop for another time. She was totally on board for that.
Next we made daddy delicious waffles for breakfast at his request.
It maybe wasn't the most glamorous day for Greg but he enjoyed it. Greg has turned out to be a dynamite dad. The best that Vivi and I could have hoped for. We are so lucky to have him! Happy Father's Day Greg! Love-Alexis and Vivian
1 comments:
The candy shot reminds me so much of YOU! Hopefully, she will be more like her daddy and not have her mommies sweet tooth (which is like Grammy's sweet tooth). Sorry darlin' for passing that on to you....
Post a Comment