Friday, June 09, 2006

Bad Blogger

Well Blogger has been causing me all kinds of problems this week by not letting me upload my photos. Then Friday I was able to upload this photo and got a warning that Blogger had a scheduled outage in 3 minutes so I had to quick save and wait to post again! Argh!

Well I actually took Friday off as a mental health vacation day and had intended to clean the house to get ready for the visit from my in-laws on Thursday but.......

I ended up spending the whole day scrapping. I figured out that I can run DVDs on my computer next to my scrapbook table and that opened up a whole new world of movies to watch while I work. This picture shows a little bit of what I have been working on. I started the cross country trip album and got about 10-12 pages done. This picture shows the title page and the state dividers that I made during the week. I will post the other layouts next week.

I am not sure how to account for these pages toward my goal. Each page is only 8x8 and they are much easier to generate because they all follow a theme. I will have to think about it.

As you can see I also got my Quickutz handle and put it to good use making the title. I have to say I have not been loving it as much as I hoped. The letters rarely cut out completely so I am usually finishing them off with scissors. I have been fiddling with the dies and have gotten better at using the system but it still isn't as problem free as I would like. I am glad I didn't pay $200 to get started. It could also be that my handle is used and a new one would work better at first.
Anyway, this weekend I WILL be cleaning the house. It has been raining for the last 3 days so the garden is flooded again but if it dries up we will get out and do some weeding. Have a great weekend!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I personally think that you should count all these pages as one since they are a production style format. You get credit for the creativity which really was accomplished on the first one and then just the time to assemble on all the rest which is made up for by the small format. Just my opinion... But I must say I love the look. It's simple but really tasteful.