Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Father's Day!

Father's Day has already come and gone but I wanted to post the cards I made this year for our Dads.

It was nice to be able to see Greg's Dad on Father's Day and to celebrate with him. I only got to say hi to my dad on the phone. Here is the super cool card I sent my dad. It looks like an ordinary card until you pull the tab on the right....


And suprise! A gift card pops out the other side! I saw this idea in a magazine and have been dying to use it. My dad is starting to run again (to keep up with my mom!) so I got him a gift card to the sports store. So fun! Here is the card I made Greg's dad. Do you recognize those green letters! HA!


We took Dave out for Father's Day brunch so there is no secret gift card here. I have an awsome dad and I hope he enjoyed his Father's Day!! Love you Dad!!

0 comments: