But wait, it is Thursday. Until about halfway to work I was under the impression that it was indeed Friday so you can imagine my let down. Then I came to work and the first person I saw I yelled at. I am so mean! I apologized to her and explained that it was because I thought it was Friday but it was really Thursday and it drove me into a momentary rage. I think she bought it.
I don't have fun photos or any news to share. I got home last night and since we were having leftovers for dinner I settled in and watched So You Think You Can Dance. This was the 1st full episode I have seen but I like it already. The contestants are all so young (so young that 30 seems ancient to them I am sure) but they really put a lot into their performances and do a great job. That and the show moves fast so it is pretty entertaining. I think there is a part of me that wishes I was a dancer so watching the performances made me nostalgic for the Thursday nights when Katie and I used to hit the Salsa club at China Harbor. Those were the days! Back when I had rhythm!
I probably should have been doing something else but it was so hot in the house. The humidity was ONLY at 70% but it sure felt like 100%. I think it is almost time to move the little TV into the bedroom with the air conditioner and settle in for the summer.
On a happy note I am taking Monday off from work (so is Greg) so I have a 4 day weekend to look forward to and then next Thursday my Mom is flying in for visit and we are going to have a blast. Of course we may be in the bedroom watching that little TV but it will be super fun!
Have a great fake Friday!
Thursday, June 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The mother will require better weather. Something 70's ish with humidity at about 30%. See to it!
Pop
You STILL have rythym, Alexis- and so do I- I just use it while I'm dancing/cleaning house now in private instead of in some sassy salsa outfit at a club...oh, fun times! "So you think you can dance" is my show- it's the only one I'm watching right now...I really like the little white-boy hip hop dancer- he is as cute as button...
Post a Comment