Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Garden Update

It looks like our yellow squash has recovered from the harsh summer and our neglect. We harvested this little yellow squash yesterday and it looks like there may be a couple more coming. Tomatoes are still going strong and one of the other gourd plants that looked dead seems to be enjoying the cooler weather and is growing steadily. I don't know what Greg was thinking when he composed this photo of the squash. Perhaps he wanted the weiner dog placemat to give you a sense of the size? Hmmm?

I am hoping to scrapbook a little tonight since Greg was a sweety and got the veggie "meat" loaf prepped last night while I was at BSF. We are going to have some mashed potatoes and gravy to go with it but that shouldn't take much time to whip up. Yum!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice placemat!

Anonymous said...

Meatloaf out of vegetables? How is it all bound together. What do you use for gravy?