Monday, September 25, 2006

Monday

I didn't get any scrapbooking done this weekend. I finally got the my printer ink changed on Sunday night because I had to print out a new chart for my fridge (where I record my daily exercise). It kills me a little because I got such a great kit in the mail this month:The paper in this kit is so divine that I love BOTH sides of the double sided paper. I can't decide how best to use it! There are little felt flowers and big newspaper flowers and interesting journaling cards (in the black spiral bound notebook). I love it is all but I am still working in pink wedding pages. I suppose I could put them aside and work on this but I have so much wedding related stuff out that it would be a lot of work to set it all aside and change gears now. I must plow ahead. I am going to try and do a little work this week. Back to my old method, just a few minutes a day.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you love the paper so much, let me know the manufacturer and maybe I can find a few more pieces at the local scrapbook store for you.