

Rachel and Chris just celebrated their second anniversary yesterday so it is fitting that I post this layout which I finished last weekend. I am not thrilled with the dead space on the right but I love the detail around the focal photo. Please excuse the color differences. They are the same pale pink paper on both halves. The lighting was just kind of bad. The detail work:
Pearl brads, paper flowers, rhinestones, and white brads too. I copied this right off the cover of CKs Special Wedding Issue. I loved it so much and I think it worked really nicely on my layout. I have lots of wedding photos left so I think there will be 2-3 more wedding layouts.
3 comments:
I recognized the layout right away, because, of course, I have the wedding issue (why?):) I just love it.
I wish I could find my Save the Date card that Rachel sent us. Just can't imagine where I put it -- I KNOW I didn't throw it away. It could be in the sewing room -- ugh! you know what a search that will be!!
So pretty!!!!!!!!!! You know, i Love the pink details! ok I'm so commissioning you to do my wedding album when and if that day comes! :)
Arrivederci! I leave tonight to Roma!
Post a Comment