Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Scrapbook Update

My photos arrived from www.scrapbookpictures.com and I was very happy with my order. As you can see the photos were all different sizes and most were pre-cut for me. All I had to do was trim and add them to my prepared mini-book. I added a few more embellishments and I was done. I will definitly use this company again. They have so many more options than the other places I was using to develop my pictures.

Most of my photos were 2x2 inch. Having them printed at that size was much better than what I usually do which is attempt to crop them myself.My mom found some dies for my Quikutz that are of punctuation () {} [] * etc. I used them in this little book (thanks mom!). Most of the other supplies came from the August scrapbook kit. It was so nice to have everything coordinated for me. It made it really easy.

These are just 3 of the 8 layouts that highlighted my experience in San Antonio. So far people have enjoyed looking through it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVED this book!!! great job in putting together such an adorable book of the fun experience at HQ! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the dies worked out.