For 2007 I have 2 goals. To scrapbook 52 more layouts and to eliminate a large portion of my supplies to cut down my scrapbook area. That will allow me to re-organize and free up some space for other things. I have lots of supplies I never use and probably never will so I need to get rid of stuff. A new year called for a new tally sheet. I put together this little brown/blue/polka dot one over the weekend.
And here is my first layout of 2007. I was almost done with my 2004-2005 album when the holidays came and I got totally sidetracked and didn't have time to scrapbook for myself. This is one of the last 2 layouts for that album which features misc events that happened that year. It uses a sheet of patterned paper, cardstock, some die cut letters, paper flowers, and brads. Pretty simple stuff really.I am almost done with my Grandma's memorial layout. I just need to get some statistics from my mom for the journalling.
2 comments:
Is that dad and me in the miscellaneous section? We don't seem to take many pictures when we get together do we?
Mom-Yep that photo is from a later year but for some reason we never take any pictures when you guys are in town. I don't know why. -Alexis
Post a Comment