We are having a Nor'easter right now. It started on Sunday and so far has dumped 7 inches of rain on us. There is mass flooding all over the place. Today the rain has slowed a bit which is nice but they said on the news it was because we are in the middle of the storm and it is the head and tail that dump the most rain so we should expect more. This is a photo of our backyard right now. We have never had this much rain at once. The paths are completely filled with water (they are at least 6 inches deep). The water has receded a bit because yesterday the water covered the cement paths as well. I decided to work from home today so I could stay dry. Hopefully it will be over by tomorrow's commute!
Monday, April 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
But the raised bed looks dry... er, drier? Good thing you haven't done any work in the garden yet.
Oy, one more day of rain and I'm ready to go nuts! I can't fathom 40 days of rain back in Noah's day! Poor backyard!
Post a Comment