Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Card Camp Success

Craft Club Card Camp was a great success. Four ladies were able to make it and we worked on cards for 4+ hours. I think all cards were made except for the poor little pumpkin card. No one liked that one unfortunately but that is OK. Pumpkins have a special place in my heart but not everyone's! We also celebrated Peh's birthday which was the next day. Alice brought over a yummy cake. The real hit of the party were the shrinky dinks but I knew that would happen. They are just that awesome. I made little name plates for everyone out of shrinky dinks. They were so cute. Here is a photo of all the cards Alice made and her little name shrinky dink. We are already planning the next club meeting. I am so glad craft club is back this year!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree -- pumpkins are cute. I liked the name shrinky dinks. How did you get the colored striped on it? Did you use colored pencils on it before shrinking? It looked like a LOT of fun.